Because we are the kings of procrastination, we’ll never be disciplined enough to invest as soon as we get our salary. And it’s always small steps that lead to bigger dreams.
Here’s why it’s smarter to invest in mutual funds in small amounts every month:
- There’s never enough money. But, you can start with Rs.1000 every month or in some cases Rs.100 depending on the fund.
- It gets easier to achieve your goal, when you invest regularly.
- Market goes through its ups and downs. But when you start an SIP, you don’t let fear or greed affect your decisions.
- You earn compounding returns, which means any return you get is reinvested in the market.
- When you invest through an SIP, you don’t worry about the market levels or market timing. No matter how high or low the markets are, it will average out the cost if you choose a long term plan.
Here are some funds you can start investing with just Rs100:
|Fund||Value Research Ratings||Returns (3 yrs)||Returns (5 yrs)|
|ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund – Growth||5-Star||9.88%||9.50%|
|Nippon India Large Cap Fund – Growth||5-Star||9.61%||9.72%|
|Nippon India Liquid Fund – Growth||5-Star||7.05%||7.53%|
Figures indicate annualised historical returns. Returns are as on 11th November 2019.
Check out Mutual Funds on Freecharge here.
*Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully. The funds mentioned above are not to be viewed as recommendations. You may chose funds according to your investment needs.